Translate

28/09/2014

iPhone 6 Plus

Hi all! Just to let you know I’m still getting used to college and all that jazz, but the work load isn’t that bad yet and I’ve got some time for a post, so here you go! I was going to do an Autumn/Winter Haul but I’m going to save that for the October break when I can actually get some good photo opportunities for this, so I’m going to inform you of my newest purchase, my iPhone 6 Plus.

Now I know loads of people are like, ‘why did you get one? They’re huge and they bend!’ honestly, mine hasn’t done anything yet, maybe it’s because I got a case too, but I’ve had no problems with mine, and I’m so happy with it. So when you see someone with an iPhone 6, or iPhone 6 Plus, don’t be like, ‘Oh my god you actually got it? Does it bend? That’s huge it’s the size of my face.’ Just don’t… the only reason I got the 6 Plus is because my eye sight is quite bad, and honestly, I had to hold my 4 next to my face to see it.

So I’m a proud owner of an iPhone 6 Plus, and I see people buying them to try and bend them and its literally so expensive to do that I wouldn’t bother if I were you. This became a bit of a rant, I’m sorry.

But back to what I was going to talk about and that’s my Haul! I am buying summer clothes still because I need new stuff for my holiday in December, but I was so cold waiting for my bus I had my coat on and a jumper. Some of the stuff that will be in my haul is things from last winter, so they might not be available any more, but I’m sure you will be able to find ones like them. Anyway this is about all I have time for as I have photography work to do, so I will post again later in the half term, which is about 5 weeks away :( sadness. Its nearly been four weeks in now at college and I love it.

I will probably post before my haul but I’ll have to plan it out and everything!

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment