Translate

02/09/2014

Back to School

So it’s that time of the year again, all the autumn colours are coming into fashion and if you are aged 3-17 then you’ll be going back to school or college. I’m actually starting my first year of college this year and I’m super excited to be moving away from my old school and into a new place with new faces, and some old ones but it’s going to be the start of a new time for me! This part of my life is going to get super hectic and posts on here will slow right down to maybe 1 or 2 a month but I’m still here, I’ll be writing posts when I can and planning things and hopefully, when I have time, I can kick start my YouTube Channel, links are still below but im sure youre not even bothered about that right now.

I’m also going to Mexico in December so I will post some pictures from there when I’m back, I get back just before Christmas day!

Anyway I need to go to bed so I will post soon!

Ciao! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment