Translate

30/08/2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

So yesterday I did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, I would put a link but I’m too lazy. I’m going to donate £5 because I really don’t have enough money to donate any more than that.

I thought I was going to die of shock. It was not very pleasant, but it’s all for a good cause nonetheless, and if I can do it, so can you so I’m nominating all of you who read my blog to take part in this to raise awareness for ALS and the problems people who suffer from this have.

ALS stands for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, more commonly known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. It is a progressive neurodegenerative disease which affects the nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. It basically effects the motor neurones which send electrical messages to every part of your body.

Also, having the ice water dumped over your head is supposed to be how it feels to have this awful disease, so get your ice ready, get your old clothes out and get donating!


Thank you if you actually do this from here, also make sure you let me know too! Comment on this post if you take part or have taken part in this!

Sorry its short and sweet but my Uncle is home from Germany and we're all going out for a meal so, there should be a post sometime next week! 

Ciao! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment