Translate

13/04/2015

Chosen Family.

Anyone who knows me well will know that I love watching YouTube vlogs, especially the SacconeJolys. I watched the vlog from Eduardo's birthday party, and Jonathan talked about his 'Chosen Family' at the end.

He says at the end of the vlog 'You don't really get to choose your family, you're kind of just thrown into it, and you'll like make friends and loose friends and every now and then you'll find a friend, a good friend and think 'this is a good friendship' and they become your family, your chosen family.'

This got me thinking and it links to my posts about loving yourself. Every now and then, you meet someone who really cares about you, and supports you, and wants to be around you. I've found that in Hannah, and Harry, Kat and even others including my buddy from English, Arron.

But, these friendships don't come along very often, and they're incredibly special. I'm thankful for the people I have, and the people who read this blog, thank you for reading it. I started this out as something I could do creatively, and its become something I want to continue and expand, so thank you for the support.

All my love, Emily x
Ciao

SacconeJoly's Channel
Kats Blog
TBC
Photography Blog
YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment