Translate

11/04/2015

My Favourite Insta Photos

Hi everyone, doing something a little different today! I wanted to show you a couple of my favourite Instagram photos from my account, if you don't follow, a link will be at the end of the post, or you can search for me, 'emilymay.x' but these are a few of my favourite ones. I'll include the captions.
Nobody understands how much I love her. She's the best friend I could actually ever wish for. #one #direction #concert #1D

Bitches be copying our selfie poses @gebowler

This was only the first support act last night. #amazing #beautiful

My Baby :) <3 #pooch #beautiful #dog #loveher

Uncles dollars for Las Vegas #dollars #american #wanttogo

Picnic proms was faboo! @bethany_funnell xxx :* <3

My girl:3 xxxx #bestfriend #prom #love #lambrini

Em what are you doing @emileedevlinx @gebowler #prom # girls #bestfriends

These guys are the bomb dot com...

*airplane emoji*

Having to use a hot shoe to shoot my still life images. I'm too hot right now :( :( :( #photography #umbrellalight #shoot #hotshoe #dead

Brandenburg Gate #germany #berlin #nightphotography

London *british flag emojis* #daytrip #thames #river #london #britain

When checking makeup, always look up :) :) #photography #chandelier
Well those are a few of my fave insta posts. If you liked this type of post leave a comment so I know and I can do some more, Keep checking back for my Berlin posts, I have split those over four parts, each uploaded on the month anniversary of the trip.

Thanks for reading! Love to you all! 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment